Services We Provide
If your company has a very good workforce or you’ve just recently begun, CLJ Management Consultancy LLC can still offers a multitude of assistance. You will assist with preparing the agency for greater results. Our specialties comprise:
- 2021 Application for State Licenses
- Application NPI Enumerator.
- Application for Worker Comp, and unemployment agency
- Provide help with applications for Medicaid/Medicare Enrollment.
- Assist in applying for supplier ID number.
- Assist in setting up Incorporation Registration.
- Assist in sourcing Insurance requirements.
- Assist in OSS Verification
Guidance In New Agency Startup
- Assistance, as required, with state and federal licensing and certification applications
- Establish a Company Profile that includes: Agenda and Sample Meeting Minutes of the Board of Directors, Organizational Map, Letters of Authority & Other things required for accreditation.
- Management Education: Compliance and Medicaid regulations, mandatory fulfillment specifications, operational procedures, Policies and Procedures, mandatory health assistance regulations, training, adverse incidents, Rules/form, required contracts, operational processes, Electronic Documentation software.
- Staff training: compliance with state and Medicaid regulations; correct reporting, training, and forms for admission/discharge process, training, and compliance.
- Supervise Individual plans.
- Training, forms, job descriptions, and setting up of personnel files.
- Education on-site and visit assessments by clinical personnel.
- “Train the teacher” instruction for professional workers related to subjects such as orientation, assessment of competence, and supervision of unlicensed employees.
Internal Compliance Review System.
- A way for the implementation of an Internal Compliance Review for Quality Assurance tailored to the services of the Agency and create a system to stay ready for compliance.
- We will prepare you for official reviews prior to compliance survey.
- CLJ Management Consultancy developed a curriculum for;
- CPR/First Aid training, and to meet the DODD/Medicaid/ODA/JFS/MHA requirements for the in-home health care providers that also fulfills the annual training essentiality.
- Develop the 8 hour curriculum to meet the agency requirements
- Setup the state 60 hour training requirements for non- STNA/CNA home health aides.
- Develop Internal train-the trainer Internal Compliance system
- MUI/UI Incidents training.
Starting Your Home Health Business
- Resources for building a profitable organization.
- Licensing, financial consequences and regulatory enforcement market consultancy.
- Strategic Strategy Planning.
- Including but not limited to one-on-one home care preparation, video training, and high-quality tailored materials to improve all facets of the human resource organization for home care companies. Literally, all the same documentation (but tailored for your home care business) that we use to run our own home care firms.
- Improvement of legislation and customer care results thus maximizing net income.
- Instruments to control diseases.
- Cost-effective office operations with full utilization of the client’s Management Information Software.
- Survey of mock legal and/or financial risks to determine:
- Potential defects in enforcement.
- Strategy for maintaining Cash-Flow, and reviewing and creating monthly financial statements.
- Remote bookkeeper, and accounting services
- Setting up Payroll and tax-withdrawls
- Areas and threats of liability.
- Issues with consistency.
What Makes Our Service Unique?
At CLJ management Consultancy, we understand that in order to maintain optimum health, each patient or occupant you provide needs an individualized care plan. In the same way, we believe that there are specific business needs for each company we represent. Our advisory programs are designed to meet the organization’s unique goals. Our partner will collaborate with you to create and help you execute a strategy to meet your business priorities and to remain a safe company.
Our team of experts is made up of seasoned administrators of home treatment, nurses, and professionals in compliance, and physicians. Through realistic knowledge, we have been hands-on. To ensure a great impact and services at a reasonable price, we use this combined expertise.
The only constant in the healthcare sector is the transition, and Home Health Care Experts are able to help your company work through so many modifications.
To start a home care company, we provide you with everything you need and take out everything you don’t. The home care franchise businesses like to pretend they’re going to give you free leads. Many home care consultants are so deceptive that their pages are full of fake recommendations and images of tropical training for customers who have never ever started a home care company before. Don’t fool yourself with gimmicks. Start with CLJ Management Consultancy to start your home care company.
Who Needs Our Service?
There is a demand for home care services, and as the aged population figures begin to grow, the need is growing and will become a factor to reckon with. This upsurge is partially attributed to:
Owing to the high health care rates of hospitals, patients are discharged early. Several need short-term support at home when they heal.
Individuals with Developmental Disabilities are getting an opportunity to live life independent and within our community.
Care-in-home is more cost-friendly than receiving care in hospitals/institutions.
Senior citizens are living longer and their retirement years are easily met by “baby-boomers.”
Health Care Teams and Health Care Services’ progress helps patients to be treated and tracked in their own homes and neighborhoods.
Entrepreneurs who are in need of consultancy regarding the business, law, and regulations aspects of starting a home health care service company.
The pressure on caregivers (family and/or friends who provide others with direct care) is growing. This can also lead to a burn-out of the caregiver, which in turn, adds to the need for additional assistance.
For the investors and businessmen interested in entering the Home Health Care sector.
For all persons who are willing to live in their own homes, the standard of living increases.